Monday, July 23, 2007

ding dong the witch is dead

Which old witch? My brother's stupid girlfriend! YEAH! So she finally made the wrong move and broke up with him . . . and my brother did not try to go get her back! We'll see how this progresses, but so far so good. (Other than her continual text messaging and threats to destroy her stuff.) He seems a little miffed by the whole experience, but so far seems commited to moving on. (I know we are!)

I am looking forward to the eventual pouring of concrete this Thursday and our planned exodus to Duluth this weekend. I am SO excited. In my mind it would be great to eat at Bellisimos and walk/play in the dunes, but I would simply be happy to just see somthing other than my world right now.

School is in full force right now, both teaching summer school and going to grad school. I confess that I am almost glad to start school simply because it will be calmer than my summer! Also in the back of my mind I can't help but think about our time table and how by this time next summer we will be trying to make a family . . . wow. It makes my stomach tingle and my thoughts race.

"Where do we go? Who knows? Each day gets better . . ." (John Legend)

No comments: