Tuesday, November 3, 2009

replaced.

So I have been in a little of a head spin lately trying to find a replacement for my maternity leave. K, the principal, hired someone on as a building EA and said if I liked them, they could work for my maternity leave. Well I tried, but nothing worked out. She couldn't manage the class and make it work so I was stuck looking for alternatives. I found one through the special ed EA that I really like in my room. She recommended a friend, I watched her teach, I fell in love.

Not only can she teach, and she can manage small ones, she can manage MY small ones. It was amazing. I showed her to the principal, and he said it was good to go. So now I am ready, more than the nursery, more than the registry, this is one thing on my list I really wanted to get done. Now I know my class will be in good hands. sigh.

On a completely unrelated note, we are hosting our first ever party at our house, dinner, dessert, fire and booze. . . . .I am a little nervous to get all the stuff done that must be done, but I am sick of never having anyone over. So Saturday we will celebrate S and St's birthday come hell or high water- but I am seriously hoping to avoid either of those . . .

On a really unrealated note, Anyara could not be kicking/punching/hitting/flailing anymore than she already is. The belly is out in full force people, watch me grow!

No comments: