Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just kicking it.

So for weeks I have been trying to get S to feel the pulsing in my stomach. As each week passes, it seems more and more obvious to me, but so far there has been no luck. Last night as we were going to bed were were doing our traditional day close- take the vitamins, good thing-selfish thing-and good thing about S. As we finished chatting about the day he reached over and as he adjusted his cuddle position to feel the belly before we prayed, she did this huge kick. I asked him if he had felt anything, and his eyes just lit up. I rotated to the right side, where she seems to kick a lot at night, and he was able to feel a lot more thumping.

It was so cool to finally share that moment with him. Truly cool and special. Baby is on her way!

No comments: