Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ugh.

In the tradition of grumpy mid-November slump -athon I have another installment of "oh, for the love of god, why?" Today being a teacher sucks. Today I really could not care less about the learning or lack of learning in my room. I have quit. Today I got yelled at for being apparently the worst teacher in the world and I could do nothing but sit there. Being surrounded by the envelope of p.c. I could not say the 800 retorts running around in my head. I just nodded and said polite sort of helpful things that were not heard by the parents who hate me. I am just so frustrated that I see a problem, and I would like to fix it, but I can't actually fix it because I can't actually tell these parents the truth about their child, because it might offend them. AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Surely if you work at Target you can tell people the truth - right? Oh well. (We are leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday morning so I am sure I can manage until then.)

No comments: