Friday, April 30, 2010

one handed.

Tonight S is feeling awful- vomiting and related misery. While he fights it out I am waiting up with the little one while the diapers dry. She is almost asleep which means I am typing one handed- a skill I am becoming better and better at! Tonight was a break for me, the second time I have left Anya (the first to get my hair done) since . . . well if you count her gestation . . . 12 months! Its so weird to type that, and even weirder to live it. It took a while to shake the feeling that I had forgotten something and enjoy happy hour with the 4th grade team. This was also the first liqour I had had in over a year. It was so fun- a much needed break- but I couldn't help but feel that I was being naughty. Funny how things change. I still can't comprehend all the changes that have happened this year, but I can tell you the fierceness of my love for the smallness now sleeping in my arms.

No comments: