Tuesday, January 1, 2008

wasabi new year

Apparently I am developing some of my father's sentimentalism. (You know you can't block it all out! ) Yesterday was New Years Eve which was the one year anniversary of the day S asked me to marry him. We went back to Fuji-ya to celebrate. Imagine my delight as we were ushered back into the same private room as last year. I was absolutely smitten, I commented to S that the room felt like a time travel chamber. (Partly my imagination at work, partly the fact that we have been watching too much Lost - Season 3) I simply could not condense all of the experiences and changes that had occurred throughout the year since I had last been in the room. I couldn't imagine what I would know a year from now.

(Potstickers, ginger calamari, miso, sushi sampler platter, two glasses of Choya plum wine, and a hot ass man! Yum!)

No comments: