Thursday, August 23, 2007

compensating

So my first summer married didn't quite work out the way I thought it would. We were busy - really busy. So I didn't quite get around to getting back into shape. I didn't quite get my boxes unpacked and I didn't quite finish my wedding thank yous. It has been a little bit of of catch up getting back ready for school. I mean an entire summer spent in the dirt doesn't really translate into the work place.

I have this desire to reinvent myself as I always do when the fall hits, but this year it is a little more slap-dash. (Thank you mister Izzard) So what could make me feel better about a bigger ass and more wrinkles? 4 inch red satin and black lace heels of course! Now I just need a knee length pencil skirt, a white button up fitted shirt and I will finally be ready to . . . teach?

No comments: