Thursday, January 26, 2012

Any day now.

So life is just moving fast. The last few weeks have been really lovely with Anya, and it has almost been a bittersweet cuddling and loving her up, knowing that very soon our whole world will change. I am now 38 weeks and yesterday's doctor appointment said that I was slightly dilated and that any day now we may be meeting the next addition to our family. My only goal was to get to the end of quarter two and make sure my grade book was finished, and unless he shows up tonight- it looks like I will get to do just that. I am starting to get pretty excited about meeting Kalev, it always is hard for me to realize that a new person is going to be joining us. It is just so life altering! I can't imagine life without Anya, and I know in time I will feel the same way about Kalev.

I am a little nervous about labor, but in all honesty I am most nervous about just getting Anya to a good spot while we pop this one out. Mom and Dad have volunteered to come and watch her, and we already did a test run over-night. But I am still worried. I don't want her to feel left-out or unloved or scared while all of this change is going on. My only goal for this time around is for Anya to transition well. But as always, that is out of my hands. We'll see soon enough how it all works out!

No comments: