Sunday, December 20, 2009

wrap up.

So when Steven was first at college I began using a computer program called myspace to keep tabs with him. Well that program soon went south and facebook took its place. Facebook allows you to keep a little profile of yourself and interact with others. Little did I know how much I would use this program. It is now used by businesses and in particular our school. We discuss points, share articles, its really quite helpful.

One of the aspects I really enjoy is the updates. People post a sentence or two about what they are doing and it is sent to all the people who follow their profile. Today I used an application that made a collage of a random assortment of my posts throughout the year. It was actually quite a nice wrap up. Other than the lack of baby mention, it gives a pretty good synopsis to my year.

No comments: