Friday, June 12, 2009

unprepared.

Today I went in to get blood drawn after our two-week-wait after insemination. I slept in (or tried), I went to the blood draw, (had to try both arms), then I kept myself busy. I stopped by a outlet store to look for a dress I didn't really need, (I ended up finding a great dress for Del's wedding- even though I wasn't really looking for it.) I stopped by Whole Foods to grab a Jamba Juice (Mango-a-go-go), and then rolled by Barnes and Noble to pick up a book to keep my mind occupied while I waited for the "sometime after 1:30 call."

Read my book, checked the clock. Read my book, prayed. Read my book, talked myself into a good place, so that I wouldn't be dismantled by the negative report. But when Niel called me, we were pregnant.

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

(Yes, I still have to go in Monday for another blood draw, we still need to maintain the pregnancy past last time and hear a heart beat, and then we need to figure out how many are in there . . .but my god- we are pregnant!)

No comments: