Monday, June 15, 2009

hope rising.

So Friday my HGC level was around 102, which is good- really good. It let us know we were pregnant and also running at a good level of HGC, which is a good predictor of a sustainable pregnancy. I went in today to take a second reading to see if we were increasing as we should. Throughout this particular cycle, I have been really focused on controlling those things I can and letting go (or trying to) of the things that are SO out of my hands. So I was ready for anything today, but again it was good news. We are running around 253 or so ( I can't remember exactly what S said), and that is right where it needs to be. So, so far-so good. We are about 4 1/2 weeks pregnant right now, which puts our due date somewhere in the first week of March- a long way off, but a good goal to shoot for!

No comments: