Monday, August 18, 2008

carbs.

I have eaten two donuts, 14 saltines, and a small tub of Byerly's mashed potatoes. Clearly I am ill- or its Tuesday. Today we woke up an hour late and ran crazily towards our surgery appointment. This required us to be at the hospital by 6- we managed by 7:05. One thing about showing up late is that everything moved a lot quicker than normal and I was prepped and ready in no time. We were pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. Block was doing my surgery, so that instantly put us at ease.

I am currently recuperating on the couch amidst my carbs and some iffy day-time tv. The last 2 days leading up to this have been very hard- I have had to work really hard to stay busy and have been overly grumpy. I am hoping that this has been part of my react-first mentality and that the time after will be calmer.

(I can't have sex for 10 days. I just may die.)

No comments: