Saturday, March 29, 2008

nervous.

What if our vacation sucks?
What if we (I) made a horrible decision by picking our resort?
What if we can't survive our horrible stop over in Newark? (10 hours!)
What if we waste all of this money and have a horrible time?
What if a scary bus driver takes our luggage and we are forced to wear nothing?
What if I shark eats my toes?

***you know that period before a big trip where you loose your mind running every horrible scenerio possible? No? Well, maybe thats just me.

(On a brighter note, my paper was mailed Thursday night and I hope that all is finally done with that. All that remains is a stupid 2 credit on-line class where I write ridiculous poems about nature. shesh. )

(I am manipulating my birth control so that I can finish off this vacation and then begin to try for a baby! AAAAAAaaaaah!)

No comments: