Monday, March 12, 2007

Gotta have faith. . .

So drama:

1. The woman at school swore to me that her mother could alter my dress. She swore to me she could handle the job. She assured me it was all right to take it from the dress shoppe, knowing that once I did I could not bring it back there for alterations. She was wrong. She failed to mention the details I told her to her mom. So I found out 3 weeks before my wedding that her mother could not finish my dress.

2. My personal shower is planned to have several mismatched women who do not share similar ANYTHING and is going to occur 45 minutes away or more from most of the people who would attend.

3. I can't help but worry that once S and I get married we won't have this awesome excitement about our love. That we will become as stale and predictable as everyone elses.

Result:
1. Was lead to a great alterations shop. Cheaper and better construction than either previous.
2. I am canceling the shower - screw the cute underwear - its not worth the drama.
3. "When fear seizes, change what you are doing, you are doing something wrong." (As long as loosing it worries me, I know I will work hard to keep it from becoming "normal") (I hope. .)

No comments: