Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Superovulation Part DEUX!

So today was a long day. A good day, but a long day. All of the 8th grade was tired today because of the late night of Learning Fair yesterday. Then today was full of kids returning their lap tops and some serious teaching by me. I taught all 4 cores and then ran out early so that I could grab Anya early and meet S down at the infertility clinic. Anya was not the most excited to be without her nap, but a juice cup and the appearance of dad helped.

We have been talking about making a sibling for Anya almost instantly after she was born. Its kind of nuts, really. Everyone around us seems to want to space them out, seems overwhelmed. But we can't wait. The more she grows up, the more we want to have another baby! She is such a great kid and we can't think of anything better than growing our family with more versions of her. We went down today to meet about the plan for take two.

We are going to follow the same drug/plan as last time and begin treatment with my next period. So part of my is really excited, and the other part is shocked how quickly we find ourselves here again. I am hoping for many things, but mostly the ability to get pregnant and health. I was EXTREMELY fortunate with both our ability to get pregnant as well as how well I felt during my pregnancy. Forget how laid-back the baby we popped out was . . . So I pray for the basics and I hope all goes well. I am a little nervous/excited, but not the fear of last time. I know we can get pregnant, so it takes a lot of the stress away.

S is on another business trip, so it is lonely but nice because there is no reason why I can't go to bed INSANELY early. I am so beat I may not even take another look at ebay and facebook!

No comments: