Saturday, March 14, 2009

Biopoems

We did these poems at school in my class, thought it would be funny to do them for me and the spouse.

S
Opinionated, loyal, funny, hairy
Son of K
Lover of movies, music, food
Who feels happy, content, anxious
Who needs my wife, my family, time
Who fears anything with more than 4 legs,
bugs that make a bzzzz sound, falling
Who gives help, comfort, myself
Who would like to see Vietnam, Japan, and Greece
Resident of Minneapolis
B

R
Loud, centered, caffeinated, loyal
Daughter of E
Lover of plants, high heels, the open road
Who feels grounded, misunderstood, enough
Who needs my husband, my family’s acceptance, loud music
Who fears thin ice, crickets, not liking my life in 30 years
Who gives unsolicited advice, experimental recipes, enthusiasm
Who would like to see S and E relax, the Great Barrier Reef,
the bridge at fifty
Resident of Minneapolis
B

No comments: