Wednesday, November 29, 2006

shit.

Well it's official. Yesterday was the 10 month aniversary with my man. Great right? Yeah it is. He is the most amazing person, and he fits me perfectly. We work really well together, and we knew it almost instantly. (This from the girl who spent 5 years on and off trying to figure out the last guy was wrong.) Since our first date we haven't spent one day appart unless you count the 2 week trip he took to Guyana. Cheesy right? I mean if you saw us together you would want to hit us, or mock us. . . or both. We're just that sickenly sweet.

But shit.

I honestly never really thought that He exisited. I certainly never thought that our relationship could stay at this level of insanity for this long. (By 3 months I am usualy bored.) I always mocked couples and movies like us. I vocally opposed pairs who held hands all the time or spent all of their time together. Did they have no life of their own?

I have had to make peace with this. I have had to explain this change to my self over and over. (My friends and family have needed no such chat. wierd huh?) I am finally really ok with how quirky we are and actually am really proud of our connection.

But shit.

Since I was never part of that girly group who played with make-up, curling irons and combs. I never thought about getting married myself. I have NO idea what I want our wedding to look like or how to go about doing it. I didn't even know what to tell him when he asked what type of ring I liked. I am girl-clueless, my bitterness has screwed me once again.

shit.

No comments: